Do you have a story to share with us?
No matter how small you may think your story is, we would love to hear it!
Some examples of the stories we are after include:
- A personal experience you may have had with an Australian Sikh
- A story your friends or family members may have told you previously about Australian Sikhs
- A particular physical site (or website!) you think may be of relevance to our research
- An Australian Sikh Heritage artefact that you may have come across (e.g. a hawkers cart, an Australian Sikh cremation site, a photo in a book etc.)
- A name of a person who has a link to Australian Sikhs (e.g. has a family member with the last name "Singh")
If you have something that you think may be of interest to us please feel free to share it with us using the form below. Alternatively, if it is easier to talk to you we would love to have a chat so please feel free to send through your number on our Contact Us page.